*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Smooth Sailing
  2. Boarding the Ship
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3136195-Smooth-Sailing
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Main series regions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Smooth Sailing

    by: Triple
You sat down inside one of the cabins aboard your boat, waiting patiently for the other passengers to find their seats. After a few minutes, you heard the captain start up the engines while another man began speaking loudly through the intercoms.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he said after clearing his throat once or twice, "we will now begin our voyage across these waters. We should be arriving within two days and the conditions here are perfect; calm seas without even so much wind to speak of."

He paused briefly again, "We will now be departing shortly and thank you for choosing SS Anne for your transportation needs."

You watched through the window as the boat started pushing away from shore and soon caught sight of land receding behind them. Within a few minutes, you could see nothing but water everywhere around you, the pale blue watery surface reflecting light off the clouds above. It looked like there wasn't going to be anything else distracting you until they reached port either.

You opened your backpack and grabbed a map out of it, flipping it open to look at the various locations and routes that laid at your destination. But where specifically were you going?

You have the following choices:

1. Kanto

2. Johto

3. Hoenn

4. Sinnoh

5. More regions

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3136195-Smooth-Sailing