*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Heading to Hoenn
  2. Smooth Sailing
  3. Boarding the Ship
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3137420-Heading-to-Hoenn
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Hoenn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Heading to Hoenn

    by: Triple
Oh yeah, that's right! You were heading towards Hoenn. A region most notable for its large abundance of water that encompasses the numerous islands surrounding the main body of land. There is no shortage of natural beauty throughout the area due to the biomes present from the lush rainforests to the volcanic peaks that occupied the north-west part of Hoenn. Truly, it was the perfect region to visit for a first-hand nature experience. You smiled to yourself, already imagining catching a few of the many varieties of Pokémon you'd heard are native to Hoenn.

As expected, you found yourself growing bored with sitting in your cabin, reading the books you had brought to pass the time until you arrived at Slateport City. So, rather than simply stay seated, you got up to leave your cabin and stretch your legs. With all the crew members busy with their duties, you choose to wander around the ship through the white-painted hallways, looking for something to occupy your time. You eventually make your way towards the front of the boat to take in the open air, where you could take in your surroundings. The sun shined brightly overhead, the ocean stretched out endlessly in every direction, revealing no sign of land or even the occasional floating island or reef.

"Hey there!"

You heard a voice call out to you, snapping you out of your daydream. A little bit annoyed, you turned around and saw...

You have the following choices:

1. Brendan

2. May

3. It's just a crew member...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3137420-Heading-to-Hoenn