*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rough Waters
  2. Boarding the Ship
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3136199-Rough-Waters
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Spinoff regions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rough Waters

    by: Triple
You took a seat inside one of your boat's cabins, anxiously waiting for the other passengers to find their seats. A few minutes passed before you heard the engines start up from the back where you heard a man's voice boom over the intercoms.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he continued after clearing his throat a few times, "we shall now embark on our journey over these waters." We should arrive in two days, but the weather here is a bit unpredictable so we may take slightly longer than expected."

He paused briefly again, "We will now be departing shortly and thank you for choosing SS Anne for your transportation needs."

You looked from the window as the boat began to pull away from the coast, and you soon noticed land vanishing behind from your view. Within a few minutes, all you could see was water, with the pale blue watery surface reflecting light from the clouds above. There didn't appear to be anything else to keep you occupied till they arrived at port.

You opened your backpack and grabbed a slightly crumpled map out of it, flipping it open to look at the various locations and routes that laid at your destination. But where specifically were you going?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fiore

2. Almia

*Noteb*
3. Oblivia

*Noteb*
4. Orre

*Noteb*
5. More regions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3136199-Rough-Waters