*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A strange figure hands you a note.
  2. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3171719-A-strange-figure-hands-you-a-note
by jdoe11
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261701
You are shrunk and sold to giantess women. PLEASE ADD! GP or trade requests for chapters.
This choice: A strange figure hands you a note.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A strange figure hands you a note.

    by: jdoe11
As you're walking down the street fantasizing about what it must be like for those that had somehow shrunk and woken up in a world filled with gigantic women eager to buy them for whatever sick purposes they had in mind.

You were lost in thought when you bumped into a hooded feminine figure. She stood about 5'4", and she had creamy skin and and glistening black hair showing from beneath the hood.

"Oops! Sorry!" You said to the girl, trying to excuse yourself and continue on your way. But suddenly you feel a slender hand grab your wrist. You open your mouth to ask what she's doing, but you're silenced by a piece of paper being shoved into your face.

You hesitantly took it and began reading as the hooded girl watched on with unblinking eyes.

It said...

You have the following choices:

1. You will shrink to 1 inch tall in 24 hours.

*Noteb*
2. 'Deed of Ownership' with your thumbprint somehow already on it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3171719-A-strange-figure-hands-you-a-note