*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magical Knick Knacks
  2. Table of Contents
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262070-Tales-of-transformation/cid/3153371-Magical-Knick-Knacks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2262070
An anthology of people being transformed in different ways.
This choice: Magical Knick Knacks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Magical Knick Knacks

    by: bobboled
Quko’s Curiosities had opened up at the very edge of main street, and no one was quite sure to make of it. It seemed like an antique shop with all of it’s curios and ancient pieces collected over the years, but an odd air hung around it and kept most of the townspeople away. Strange rumors also started spreading, about how the shop was cursed, and that to buy something from the shop was to open up your life the weird and obscene.

Oddly enough, despite the negative connotation, someone has entered the shop. As they browse the wars, a woman clad in several mismatching layers of clothes and fabric watches from the front desk. Quko eyes them hungrily, waiting eagerly to see what her new customer has come to purchase.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262070-Tales-of-transformation/cid/3153371-Magical-Knick-Knacks