*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3177728-Giant-Strangers-in-a-Strange-Giant-Land
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: The park to see Harper.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giant Strangers in a Strange Giant Land

    by: radicol
The park was mostly empty, but traveling at this height could take a while. Daniel began walking towards his car to avoid danger while he thought about his options.

Technically he could turn around and start heading towards where he agreed to meet Harper, but who to say she would still be there by the time he got there? And then he would have to walk back! No that just doesn't work.

He could try and get someone else's attention, but what if they hurt him? How could he trust any of these random strangers with his life? On top of that, how would he get their attention in the first place? That just seemed like too much risk, so Daniel continued walking.

What if he... No... Every Idea that Daniel would come up with, he soon found a reason to abandon it. He was about halfway across the sidewalk when it finally hit him.

"Duh!" He cried out loud, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialing his sister.
"Come on come on pick up..." He said as he hurried his pace across the concrete.

After waiting for a long couple of seconds, Daniel heard...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3177728-Giant-Strangers-in-a-Strange-Giant-Land