*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home of the Giants
  2. Shrinking Pains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178152-Home-of-the-Giants
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: His family home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Home of the Giants

    by: radicol
Daniel brushes himself off and heads for his family's front door. He was so glad that he had made it all the way here instead of being trapped in his car. As he climbed up the steps to the front porch, the door opened and his Step-mom, Avery, walked through the door.

She was wearing black spandex running shorts that hugged her tanned thighs tightly. She also wore a matching sports bra and a clear phone carrier on her arm. Her dirty blonde hair was in a ponytail and she was holding a water bottle while she flipped through her phone.

The door was open! Daniel had no time to lose and began moving as quickly as he could, sprinting across the porch to the front door. Most likely he could trust his step-mom with his life, but if he didn't get her attention, he would be trapped outside as soon as she closed that door, Daniel simply couldn't take that chance.

Avery looked up from her phone as she slid it into its holder, her eyes finding Daniel's car parked in the driveway.
"Hey, Danni! You didn't tell me your brother was home! Tell him I'm going for a run!" As she said this, Daniel was racing between her legs across the doormat, regretting wearing jeans this morning as he moved closer to the opening.

"I didn't know either, but alright mom! See you soon!" Daniele called from inside the house.

Daniel slid over the frame of the door and onto the hardwood floor of the house. He looked up just in time to see Avery's arm grab the door handle and begin to pull.

Without a second thought, Daniel threw his body into the floor laying face down as his mom swung it over his body, closing the door and leaving on her run.

Fuck... That was close... Daniel stood up and brushed himself off. Who all is home? He thought to himself as he looked around for clues.

Way up above his head he could see his mom Sophia's keys hanging by the door, which probably meant that she was home still. Harper's Converse was a few feet from his body, which seemed more like fifty feet away from his perspective. Amelia had left her bag on the floor and Daniel had heard Daniele's voice just a moment ago. So it seems like the gang is all here except his mom Avery, who should be back in about an hour.

Daniel began walking away from the door towards the hallway. He needed to find someone, but who would be easiest to make contact with? Daniel was relatively sure he could trust everyone in the household, but who could he actually get the attention of?

He racked his brain for ideas;
Well, I could look for Daniele in the kitchen or the living room, see if she is in there. Maybe I could also talk with Harper in her room... Hmm... I guess I could also just sit on Ameliah's bag over there and hope that she sees me when she grabs it next. Then again I could also go to our Moms' room and see if I can get Sophia's attention or just wait for Avery to get back...

Daniel had had enough time to think it over, and he quickly made his way over towards...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The kitchen

2. The living room

*Noteb*
3. Harper's room

*Noteb*
4. Ameliah's bag

5. Sophia and Avery's room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178152-Home-of-the-Giants