*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Moms' Room
  2. Home of the Giants
  3. Shrinking Pains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178157-The-Moms-Room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: Sophia and Avery's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Moms' Room

    by: radicol
If anyone was going to help me Daniel thought It would be either mom or mom.

Daniel trekked down the hall towards his parent's door, the furthest room coincidentally in the house. As he arrived at the entrance, he could hear movement inside. With the door ajar, Daniel easily walked through the crack and into his Moms' room, seeing that it Sophia was standing next to the bed, sorting through different outfits that she had laid out.

"MOM!" Daniel yelled, running towards her and waving his hands above his head. "I'm down here!"

Sophia was wearing her shoulder-length brown hair in a messy bun this morning and was wearing a lilac satin robe to cover up any other clothing she was wearing. Her calves and feet were bare and exposed, showing off her very even, naturally tanned skin.

Daniel needed a plan. He could approach his mom's feet, but what if she didn't hear him? he could be crushed by her feet on accident. Then again, climbing the bed itself would be very physically taxing because it is so high for Daniel at this height, so maybe that wasn't the best option either.

As he continued to scan the room and rack his brain for ideas, his mother, who remained unaware of her shrunken son, untied her robe and let it fall to the floor, gracefully landing at her feet.

Daniel was caught off guard upon seeing his fully naked mom, especially from this perspective where she wasn't trying to hide anything. Her small boobs were still very perky and her ass, while not the biggest was very tight, and very well maintained.

Daniel caught himself staring and looked away, but realized that he couldn't really stop trying to get her attention. Just because she was naked doesn't mean that she can't understand him.

On second thought though, what if she was upset with him seeing her like this? He didn't want her to be angry at him, not when he was so defenseless. "Maybe I just wait for Avery to come home." He thought to himself. The only issue is that what if something happened to him before then? Could he risk not being found in time?

Weighing his options, Daniel decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Directly approach his Mom's feet

2. Attempt to climb his Moms' bed

*Noteb*
3. Hide and wait for Avery

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178157-The-Moms-Room