*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice's Discovery
  2. In Need of a Rescue
  3. Shrinking Pains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178155-Alices-Discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: Alice, Lydia's younger sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alice's Discovery

    by: radicol
Alice's short black hair distinguished her well from her sister and mom. All three of them would look probably just as big from Daniel's perspective. Alice was wearing a pair of multicolored joggers and a bright yellow t-shirt. She had on her usual pair of square-framed glasses and her arms were decorated with dozens of bracelets and wristbands.

"Are you going to answer me?" She said, resting her elbows on her knees and placing her face into her hands.

Daniel hoped he could trust her, but he didn't have much of a choice at this point. At least he had found someone. "Uh, yea Alice, it's me!" He yelled, waving his arm.

Alice furrowed her brow. "I have a lot of questions, can I pick you up and bring you inside?" She laid her hand flat on the ground in front of Daniel, as he cautiously stepped up onto her finger and walked to the palm of her hand. As soon as he had settled, Alice shot up to her feet and walked inside, cupping her other hand over his head to keep him from falling.

After a few seconds of being slightly jostled around, Daniel watched Alice's hand lift away and reveal her dark brown eyes mere inched from her other hand, locked onto his figure. "How did you get so small? Why are you here? Does Lydia know anything about this?" Alice quickly began bombarding Daniel with question after question, not giving a single moment for him to respond.

"Alice!" Daniel interrupted. "I don't know what happened to me or how to fix it. I was hoping that you could bring me to Lydia so that she could help me try to fix this."

The expression on Alice's face seemed to change a bit, her mouth slightly askew. "So you want me to bring you to someone who can take care of you, is that what you are saying?" She adjusted her glasses on her face and stared inquisitively at Daniel, who sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yea, I mean..." *Sigh* "I guess yes that is what I am saying." Daniel shook his head and looked up at Alice, who was clearly thinking. Daniel had never really noticed just how expressive she was with her face.

After a second or so, Alice seemed to figure out whatever it was, and she smiled confidently.
"I know exactly who can take care of you!" She said proudly.

I said Lydia. LYDIA! Who could she be thinking of? Daniel thought to himself. Before he could try and voice this, however, he got his answer.

"Of course, that person is..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lydia!

2. Me!

*Noteb*
3. Ms. Sharp, from school!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178155-Alices-Discovery