*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saved by Lydia
  2. In Need of a Rescue
  3. Shrinking Pains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178156-Saved-by-Lydia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: Lydia, Daniel's girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Saved by Lydia

    by: radicol
"Lydia! Thank god! I am so thankful it's you!" Daniel cried as he reached up towards her.

Lydia stretched her long, slender fingers out and pinched his torso, picking him up and placing him in her palm. "Daniel, what happened to you?" She asked as she brushed her curly black hair behind her shoulder. She was wearing a pastel pink-colored shirt and black, paint-splattered leggings. She wasn't wearing any shoes or socks, but on her arm, she was wearing a few of her rubber bracelets, and her hands a couple of different rings.

"I don't really know. I woke up itchy, and it just got worse and worse until I blacked out while getting out of the car. Next thing I know, I'm an inch tall and all alone!" Daniel cried hugging his girlfriend's finger.

Lydia stood up and watched inside, carefully walking as to not hurt her shrunken boyfriend. "I can't believe this, Daniel this is incredible!"
She smiled and raised her eyebrows in astonishment.

Daniel wiped his face and looked up at her. "Incredible? You mean horrible! This is a nightmare!" He couldn't believe she would say something like that.

Lydia shook her head. "Well I get it, it must be horrible, but also you could be the first-ever real-life shrunken person! THAT is incredible, no matter how horrible or terrible it is." Lydia's words seemed to calm him down a bit.

Daniel sighed and rubbed his neck "I guess you're right, I'm sorry Lyd, I just am really scared honestly."

Lydia smiled and walked to her room "Honestly? You have nothing to be afraid of!" She grinned, opening the door. "I can take care of you!"

Daniel sighed in relief. "Thank you, Lydia, I knew I could trust you." He laid down on his back in the palm of her hand, resting his head on his hands.

Lydia sat on her bed and leaned back against the pillows. "Of course, you can, and I know just the spot to keep you!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Inside me!" (Vore)

*Noteb*
2. "Here in my room!" (Pet)

3. "In my college appilcations!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178156-Saved-by-Lydia