*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. sylvain is using the app for the first time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3185979-sylvain-is-using-the-app-for-the-first-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2266599
You see a new app, it's for women to live out fantasies of owning men like things.
Chapter #1

sylvain is using the app for the first time

    by: didou
You've seen the app, advertised on its own on the App Store homepage. You quickly downloaded it. You opened it and you were presented with sign-in options, you saw an option to sign in with Facebook, so tap it and you'll see a warning:

“Signing up through Facebook will greatly increase the chances of someone you know being featured in the app, proceed at your discretion”

You pressed Continue, not really understanding what it meant. You then saw the welcome screen, it asked if you were male or female, you pressed male and you were presented with another warning:

"All objects lose their rights when they confirm an owner, all owners are not responsible for any injuries caused by them to objects, in any case, the owner will not be held responsible, this includes death, the owner will treat as he wishes"

Again you press confirm, a loading symbol appears followed by a picture of girls. Beneath her face was her first name, age, and what she wants you to be for her.

after scrolling through several women's profiles with the transformations she requested, you stopped on claire 23 years old, she wanted a sock for the end of the day because hers is torn. you are interested and press the button to show that you are interested.

After a few minutes of browsing through countless girls asking for things, you received a notification, claire had messaged you.

"Hey it's so cool that you want to be my sock, I've defined what I want, all you have to do is confirm and you'll be mine in no time"

You-"yeah, so this is your first time? This is mine"

claire- "yes it's so exciting some of my friends have owned dudes they let me use them sometimes it's super fun so I'm glad to own one for myself finally even if it's not only one hour this time, now hurry up and confirm, I'm in a hurry"

You read the message and decided not to keep her waiting. You pressed the confirm button, your screen flashed very bright and you passed out. You woke up with Claire's giant face looking at you, she looked excited, she got up then grabbed you, you saw she was wearing tight jeans with a tight top, she didn't didn't tell you anything. Suddenly his fingers assaulted you, stretching your mouth to accommodate his now massive foot, he sank in, it was warm but didn't smell bad.
Claire- "I hope you're having fun because you'll be staying with me for the next 24 hours."
you could feel his toes moving inside you, the sweat running down you. you are in heaven, you love this feeling, the smell of his foot. when the 24 hours have passed you woke up at home, on your bed. you get a notification from the app.
it was clear "I loved having you at my feet, when you want we do it again."

You have the following choices:

1. justine

2. emma

3. danna

4. karen

5. karine

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3185979-sylvain-is-using-the-app-for-the-first-time