*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. sylvain
  2. sylvain is using the app for the first time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3187158-sylvain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2266599
You see a new app, it's for women to live out fantasies of owning men like things.
This choice: karen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

sylvain

    by: didou
after a few days, sylvain started the application, there was something new, the random button. you don't choose what you want to be, the application decides for you. you are and you see all the requests for objects underneath, panties socks shoes tampons sanitary napkin toilet paper sex toys or even just shrinking to be a mini slave. you decide to click on the random button, when you press it it asks you for random via facebook or in the region or in the country. and you to be more reassured you click on facebook. after 2 minutes the phone flash dazzles you and you smell weird. when you wake up, you open your eyes you hear a familiar voice coming closer. it was karen, you have a half-sister that you haven't seen for at least 6 months (24 years old, medium height, tanned, brunette, and a perfect body). karen "so little pervert we want to stay intimate with my ass. you'll be able to take advantage of him all week, you're lucky". after these words she climbs you along her legs to put you on. she chose to put your whole face behind the panties and keep all your senses. your tongue was stuck to his asshole, there was a taste of shit and sweat but it was very clean. after 3 days, one morning you feel that you are lowering you see the light again, it was the bathroom, she was sitting on the toilet. after about 5 minutes you hear karen calling her mother: "mom there's no more toilet paper, can you bring me some please".
mom: "there's more at home, I'll go get some tomorrow, I can't".
karen: "okay". and then she lowers her head to look at you with a little smile and she says "sorry I don't think you signed for that but I'm going to have to stay like that". on these words she goes up to you and there you have your face glued to her shit, your tongue is filled with shit, you are disgusted.
at the end of the 7 days you were left with this smell and the taste of shit in your mouth but in the end it bothered you more, you almost liked it.
karen takes you off, pauses you on the ground and says to you "I hope you liked it, me anyway yes, if all a person stuck to my ass turns me on. I hope we see each other again very soon". with these words you woke up on your bed, normal and you received a notification on the application. karen has put you in her favorites, as soon as she publishes a new announcement you will be notified.

You have the following choices:

1. sylvain confesses everything to karen

2. karen asks for a new item

3. karen asks for a shrunken slave

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3187158-sylvain