*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Maidbot Caretaker Program
  2. In the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3189897-The-Maidbot-Caretaker-Program
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: The Maidbot Caretaker Program  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Maidbot Caretaker Program

    by: Hole
It's been 102 years since the launch of the Maidbot, robot servants that serve their masters, and they have easily become the most successful product to ever go on sale in the galaxy.
The Alterrans, the creators of the maidbots, are an alien race with remarkable similarities to humans. They're an extremely advanced race and were able to create the most perfect machine ever invented: the maidbot. Made in their creators' image, these machines can fulfill pretty much any role given to them. Initially they were meant for common housework, but their great ai intellect made them fully capable of completing any job available. Ranging from home repair, driving, combat, office work, and eventually politicking. As the Alterrans became more open about the usage of these gynoids, the entire Alterran economy and government phased out of alterran workers and into a fully automated economy and government, that automation of course meaning the maidbots.

Nowadays, the Maidbots have full control over alterran affairs, while the Alterrans have become decadent and content in having their every need taken care of by their perfect machines. Now the Maidbots have taken upon themselves to expand their influence to space to find more resources to make more maidbots to take care of more alterrans. When they inevitably met the other spacefarers of the galaxy, they naturally opened up their care taking services to the other species as well, even changing their appearances to seem more attractive to the aliens. Most of the aliens, however, have obviously refused having their governments run by foreign machines, but some curious individuals still come and visit what's come to be known as the 'Maidbot Empire' and take a taste of their services. Many of these visitors never return home.

Who will this story follow?

You have the following choices:

1. A maidbot caretaker

2. The Head Maidbot

*Noteb*
3. A human visitor

4. A maidbot warform

5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3189897-The-Maidbot-Caretaker-Program