*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/3261389-The-Being-Returns-to-Gloat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M.M.69
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2273482
You wake up to find yourself with a curvaceous femboy body... & EVERYONE wants to fuck you
This choice: It was the Being! And he was dressed in a suit and tie!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Being Returns to Gloat

    by: M.M.69
"Hey Being!" you heard a male voice shout down the office. "We're heading to Forrester's for a drink! You coming?"
"Sure dude! Just a sec!" a familiar voice replied, steadily growing louder. "Just gonna fuck Ben real quick."
"Oh, okay. Don't take too long, you know that ass will be pulling you in for more, haha!"

Rounding the corner to stand before you was none other than the Being. His massive frame was stuffed into a plain white dress-shirt and black dress-pants that were way too tight, threatening to burst open around His enormous bulging muscles. He still, of course, had no head, instead having the black flame of shadow levitating above His neck stump. And of course, He was wearing a tie.
You were trying to give Him the death-stare, but your eyes inevitably wandered down to the huge bulge of His cock stretching His pants forward.
"I'm sorry, do you work here?" you asked snarkily.
The Being snorted. "Slut, I work everywhere. Anywhere I go, you humans believe I've always been there. Your minds are so easily malleable."
"What did you do to me?"
"Isn't it obvious? I've made you the slut of the whole world, haha! Anyone and everyone can and will have sex with you, you're free use! It's just as you begged for when I was fucking you in your dream last night, haha."
Shit. You did end up asking for it. You couldn't help it though, His dick felt so amazing. Surely decisions made in the throes of passion can't be considered legitimate consent?

"What do you want with me?" you questioned.
"Well, I'm gonna fuck you, obviously," He stated matter-of-factly. "Then, I'm gonna go get drinks with the boys. First things first, strip out of those clothes. Show me the body I gave you, slut."
You immediately began complying. Just like with Keith before, you couldn't resist a direct command. Quickly and efficiently you slipped out of your clothes, and within a minute they were all laying on the floor around you. The cold office air was already giving you goosebumps all over.
The Being whistled with His non-existent mouth. "Damn, son. This is my best work yet, haha!"
He stepped up to you and placed His enormous hands on your smooth soft shoulders. You couldn't help but moan as He then slid the large rough hands down your slim chest, over your large erect nipples. Further downward they traveled, over your toned flat abdomen, until they came to a stop at your hips. You moaned again as His hands slid around your hips until they were groping your massive asscheeks.
The Being pressed you even closer against Him, until you were chest-to-chest, your hands gently placed on His tit-like pecs. You looked up at His head-flame, and noticed its light was pulsating. Almost... affectionately. He was now gently groping your ass, more caressing than squeezing really. Was He... doting on you?!?
You saw His flame lean down toward you, and you instinctively leaned up to kiss Him... somehow. Thankfully, His flame wasn't hot at all, but actually pleasingly cool. Before you knew it, your face and puckered lips were sunk inside the flame. As the shadowy tendrils swirled around your head, you felt the presence of some form of consciousness there. In the back of your mind, you knew that you were in fact kissing something.
After a long tender moment, the two of you pulled back, and you smiled lovingly up at the Being's flame. Honestly, you were surprised to see this side of Him, especially considering He did rape you in your dream. But this change in demeanor ultimately intrigued you more than anything.

"You're my favorite human I've ever morphed, you know that?" He said softly, still adoringly groping your ass. "Not even Harry Houdini was this much fun, haha."
Suddenly, the Being roughly turned you around and bent you over your desk with His supernatural strength. You were begging yourself to stop giggling like a little girl but you couldn't help it. Your new slutiness loved being manhandled so roughly.
"I've gotta nut so fucking bad," the Being growled. He slapped your ass with one swift hand, making it jiggle around heavily. He then gripped your asscheeks again and spread them apart. Releasing one hand from the grip, He used it unzip his fly. A moment later, you felt the hot weight of His enormous 14-incher slap onto your lower back. Your body tingled with anticipation. You'd be lying if you said you hadn't been yearning to feel the Being inside you again.
He leaned his hips back, sliding the fat spongy head of His cock down your back, over your tailbone, and onto your waiting self-lubed hole.
You moaned like a whore as He pressed forward, your hole eagerly stretching open to accept the fat cockhead inside. Inch after inch of supernatural manmeat entered you, and all the while you were mentally begging for more. Before long, the Being's tip made contact with your prostate, deep in your rectum, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout your body. Your rigid exposed cock was drooling pre onto the floor below you.
Ever the impatient type, the Being immediately pulled out until his cockhead was about to exit, then thrust powerfully back in to the balls.
"Ohhhhhhh ffffffffffuuuuuuck!" you groaned. Your whole body trembled with ecstasy as the Being gained a rhythm, thrusting in and out with enough force to split anyone else in half.

Over the course of five minutes, you came four times. The cheap office carpet under you was looking like a Jackson Pollock painting from all the ropes of semen. Even then, your balls were never running out. It seemed they had an endless supply of spooge to give, which made sense considering your purpose on Earth now was to fuck everyone all the time. What good would a refractory period do?
"Fuck, this is the best ass I've ever made," the Being grumbled, continuing to pound you like a punching bag. "I bet you're already getting tired of this, though. I bet you're already finding this all very repetitive. Yeah, you'd love it if I added another morph into the mix, huh?"
You were clearly in no condition to reply, blankly staring forward and drooling mindlessly as your thoughts were overwritten by pleasure. You weren't even able to stand anymore, your weight was 100% being supported purely by the Being's strength. Because of this, you couldn't offer any form of protest.

The Being released your wide child-bearing hips with one hand so He could wave it in the air. You heard the sound of magic faintly for a moment before it faded away. He just did something. But what?
"Grrr, take my cum, slut!" he shouted, plowing you as powerfully as He could. Your whole body rippled from the concussions of His thrusts. "Take my whole load ffffffffffffffUCKKK!"
He thrust one last time, then orgasmed. You felt a warmth in your belly as His cosmic semen filled you up. For a full minute, He pumped his seed into you. By the end, your belly had a slight paunch.
The Being sighed and pulled out. His chubby cockhead popped out of your asshole with a loud SCHLOOOORP! followed by a deluge of magic cum pouring out onto the carpet.
He held you in your bent-over position while He leaned His head-flame toward you. You felt a pair of soft lips plant a kiss between your shoulder blades before the Being stood back upright.
Finally, He released you and you collapsed onto the floor. Panting heavily with exhaustion, you squinted up at Him.
He kept His drooping heavy schlong hanging out of His fly, looking down at you with his hands on his hips in triumph.
"Aight, I'm gonna go have a drink with the boys," He said fratboy-ishly. "When you awake, have a look around. I think you'll like the change I made, haha."
Right on cue, you lost consciousness as your atrophy from supernatural sex drove you into a deep sleep.

What did the Being do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.M.69 (UN: mmyummy96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.M.69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/3261389-The-Being-Returns-to-Gloat