*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dakota wants Shelby to give her a wedgie
  2. The New Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3248090-Dakota-wants-Shelby-to-give-her-a-wedgie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273845
A petite, meek, and dorky femboy stumbles into an all girl's school by accident!
This choice: Dakota wants Shelby to give her a wedgie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dakota wants Shelby to give her a wedgie

    by: TomtomtheMultitasker
“…I’d like some of what you got!”

Shelby blushes from hearing this. Sure, he’d given some of his friends wedgies, but none of them had asked for it. But then again, Dakota did like getting wedgies, more than anyone else he knew.

“Alright, I promise to go easy on you,” he stated, gesturing for her to turn around, which she did eagerly.

It was pretty rare for Shelby to be on the giving end, but Dakota seemed more than willing to receive. Pulling back her sweatpants and finding a cute pair of pink fullbacks with white hearts on them, he tentatively gripped the waistband before tugging upwards. To both of their surprise, this first yank got Dakota to her tiptoes!

“Mmm! Easy back there, I don’t wanna rip ‘em!” she called, but otherwise took the wedgie in silence.

The femboy felt a little awkward in this position, but couldn’t really complain. It was definitely a decent change of pace! He shifted his grip to the legholes and pulled some more, getting the stretchy underpants up to Dakota’s shoulders before letting go. For a few seconds, his friend stood there, not doing anything, before turning around with a grin.

“Hehe thanks for that, you’re a natural,” she complimented, absentmindedly snapping her front waistband. “Still, you’re not gonna do that to every girl here, Greene. I’ve heard there can be some real bullies here.” The color drained from Shelby’s face upon hearing that. Bullies? He heard this school could have a thousand students a year, how many of that thousand would be bullies? “But don’t worry about it! If they get too hard on ya, then you can give me as many bra-connections as it takes to make you feel better!”

Shelby smiled from his friend’s enthusiasm about getting wedgies, before reaching back to pick his own. Once he finished unloading his stuff and getting his room decorated, he decided to go for a walk around campus.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomtomtheMultitasker (UN: thmsgrv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3248090-Dakota-wants-Shelby-to-give-her-a-wedgie