*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. the encounter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3285908-other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273866
Sylvain is 32 years old, he is posting an ad to find a roommate
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

other

    by: DerHumpf
Emma was alone in her new room and inspected her new four walls from the comfort of the seemingly freshly made bed. Maybe he had a maid coming over? It didn't matter. She had to process a lot for now. With spread arms she dropped backwards onto the cushion and stared at the ceiling. A shrinking disease and free rent. This sounded like a lot of work. Like a sort of slave labour for her to take care for him all the time with the constant threat of being kicked out or replaced and therefore homeless. It could also be a great opportunity for her. Doing some household stuff and working parttime to make some money. And the appartment was rather huge. This guy certainly has some wealth or...
Her mouth formed a cruel smile as she thought about other possibilities. He was indestructible. And she just needed him to pay for the appartment. All of these thoughts flew through her mind as Sylvain was still on the kitchen table. She was not used to this situation and didn't even think about it but he was stuck for now.

"This is insane. I have to tell Kathy about it!" She said out loud and grabbed her phone, texting away with her best friend. The reply came soon after.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3285908-other