*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. TF company
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3267699-other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275879
a company has created a machine that turns humans into inanimate objects.
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

other

    by: didou
one morning, jason who is homeless has been sitting on the same sidewalk as he has every day for 3 years. a woman called marine gives him money and tells him that if he wants to eat a good meal for lunch, he must follow her home and he will have a real meal.
jason accepts without hesitation and goes up to his apartment. it's a luxurious apartment, jason is amazed by the apartment and asks marine what she does for a living.

marine: "I created the TF company machine"

jason: "the machine has transformed men into objects?"

marine: "yes, that's it. me and 4 of my colleagues created this machine which was initially used to shrink objects or change their molecules. for example, changed a pen into a chair.
but by accident we saw that we could do the same with living beings."

jason: "how come by accident?"

marine: "one of our colleagues named david was shot with the device and he found himself shrunk. but fortunately we can reverse the transformation. we can also change a person into several objects as many times as we wants and even by shrinking it, we can do anything."

jason: "it's an exceptional invention."

marine: "yes it's true. i have a portable machine that we made with emma and léa, do you want to see it?"

jason: "yes i would love to. and your other colleagues, they didn't help you. you told me that you were 5 people on the project?"

marine: "david and kevin helped us a lot. we had to test the 3 machines."

she lifts her dress and shows pink panties and says to jason: "say hello to david.
today it's my panties but last week it was my shrunken slave, he was my foot massager and he had to keep them clean and to clean them he was only allowed to lick them."

Marine starts laughing a diabolical laugh.

jason is scared, he asks where and kevin.

Marine laughs and says, "Kevin, poor thing, he's with Emma. She's sadistic with him, I wouldn't like to be in her place."

Jason thinks he knows why he's here and he's scared.

You have the following choices:

1. marine transformer jason

*Noteb*
2. Kevin and emma

*Noteb*
3. the girls meet at Marine to show each other all the men they've changed

*Noteb*
4. Lea

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3267699-other