*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other characters
  2. Girls being taken by force!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3307178-Other-characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279541
Men and women dominating girls! Shrinking, rapeplay and others! 500 GP for good ads
This choice: Other characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other characters

    by: thbwcm
Another fuck-meats:

Melissa- a young brunette girl who lives with her mom, Clair, a blonde bombshell. Clair is a really loving mother, but recently, her job as an accountant has become too stressful and she has started to drink. To make matters worse, she is starting to take her anger out on her daughter, using the girl as a plaything.

Yuma- a young girl still in high school, she has dark hair, wears glasses and is very, very short and skinny. Her small frame and almost zero self-esteem make her the perfect target for bullies, especially Mike, who likes to taunt and tease the girl, but he might take things a little too further...

Angela- a golden star lesbian with brunette short hair who is dating Lisa, a redhead girl who is starting to feel something for their boss, Mike. Angela is Androphobic (fear of men), and her heart would just explode if her girlfriend ever cheat on her, something that she would never do, right?

Lucy- a normal girl who recently started dating her childhood crush, Luke. Unfornuttly for her, Natasha, her bully, decided to torment the girl with a different method, this time, involving her boyfriend.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Melissa

2. Yuma

*Noteb*
3. Angela

*Noteb*
4. Lucy

5. Other characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3307178-Other-characters