*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female Slavery Society
  2. Girls being taken by force!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3309594-Female-Slavery-Society
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279541
Men and women dominating girls! Shrinking, rapeplay and others! 500 GP for good ads
This choice: Other femsub stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female Slavery Society

    by: thbwcm
After an ultra-conservative/misogynist revolution took place, females lost all their rights, becoming nothing more than property to men. Now that slavery for females has been established, giving their owners, husbands, fathers, boyfriends, bosses, or friends who acquired their ownership, power over life, death, and pleasure over them, most girls spend their days as maids, fucktoys, concubines, etc, that pleases their masters...

Some females, the richest, of course, may be considered independent, having the same status as men. Others are considered "Menless Sluts", a term that refers to women who don't belong to no men, since they have no owner, they are considered as "free use", unless a man claims them as his own.

Which hole do you want to follow in this story: A man, the lord of both genders, who has all the power over his female counterpart; A slave-girl, a girl who has just been brought by her new owner and has to deal with her new status as a "thing"; A "Menless slut", a girl who wasn't claimed, her owner might have died or she just had never been "taken", and has to survive in this world with literally no rights at all; A superior woman, maybe the wife of a rich man who gave her freedom, maybe a member of the high-society, she is literally different from the other members of her sex, and she is capable of owning them...

You have the following choices:

1. Play as man

2. Play as a Slave-Girl

3. Play as a "Menless Slut"

4. Play as a Superior Woman

5. Other femsub stories

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3309594-Female-Slavery-Society