*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tickle her foot
  2. Maddy's room
  3. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3346472-Tickle-her-foot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2285580
Fred catches the rare shrinking virus where only males are affected. Will he survive?
This choice: Tickle her foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tickle her foot

    by: Goofy123
Fred decided the best option to get her attention would be to tickle her foot, as he knew she was really ticklish. When she would be looking under the chair to see what was tickling her she would see him and could help him get bigger again. With this plan in mind he stepped forward and came closer and closer to the feet of his young sister. A slight smell reached his nose, it smelled a bit musky and cheesy. Could it be her feet? Maybe she just came back from school and just flipped off her shoes. But Fred couldn't care about that right now. He came closer as the smell also grew a bit.

Finally he reached her left foot. He looked up and saw her enormous leg rising into the sky and ending at the underside of the chair and the table. Alright here goes nothing. Fred started to touch her foot, immediately an enormous feel of discomfort fell over his whole body. His hands got a little damp, her sock seemed to be a bit wet from the day. But nonetheless he started to tickle the side of her foot. Not much happened. He figured it must be because he had to tickle the underside. So he layed down and tried to reach as far under her foot as he could. There the sock was a lot wetter and the smell got again much worse. Finally he got a reaction, but what happened?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goofy123 (UN: goofy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Goofy123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3346472-Tickle-her-foot