*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3385226-look-for-a-summer-job
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: look for a summer job  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

look for a summer job

    by: game98979
There were quite a few places that you could look for work over the summer, but were would you look first?
You began to think over your options in your head

1
You thought about applying to S.S.B.B.W. ( super shapely buster babe wrestling)
it was a professional wrestling origination, that would often make male wrestlers fight in incredibly one sided matches against the much bigger female wrestlers, and some times there would be there version of tag team match. (male wrestler is tied to a female wrestler's body part and the two female wrestlers slam into each other in an attempt to knock there opponents guy off)
not of guys like the job, and there is a lot of turn over.
As a result of this they are always looking to hire guys.

3
There was a lingerie store at the mall called the big secret, and they happened to be looking to hire a new employ

3
the local water park was looking for life guards

4
you could see if your mom needs a personal assistant
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 game98979 (UN: game98979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3385226-look-for-a-summer-job