*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mona curses you into something
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3461146-Mona-curses-you-into-something
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
This choice: Mona curses you into something  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mona curses you into something

    by: UnhinderedDiscipline
"No mortal may bind a dullahan into servitude and get away with it!" shrieked Mona upon hearing your plan. The genuine anger in her voice shocked you, as what she did next. She started talking in a bizarre eldritch language, her head was levitating and her eyes were glowing.

Just then, bolts of purplish-gray lightning struck next to you. You started freaking out.
"What are you doing, you crazy b-", but this didn't faze her, and she kept talking in the eldritch language.

The next thing you knew, Mona started moving her hands and arms in a bizarre fashion. You tried to cast a spell to get yourself out of her clutches, but nothing worked. You wondered if the lightning bolts had disabled your magic abilities.

"You shall be PUNISHED!" cackled Mona, as she enveloped you in blinding golden-orange light. The feeling was weird, you felt like something was kneading you like dough. And then, everything went black.

You awoke in a weird fog with Mona standing in front of you, a wild grin on her face. "Like the changes?" she asked, as regained your bearings. You, puzzled by her remark, looked down. You couldn't believe what had happened. Mona had changed you! That's what she was doing with the black speech! She was casting a spell on you!

But how were you changed?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A (headless) centaur

2. A crotchhead

*Noteb*
3. A limbless torso

4. A headless and armless futa with an erect cock

5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnhinderedDiscipline (UN: thecaptain1776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3461146-Mona-curses-you-into-something