*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Date Gone Wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3432110-A-Date-Gone-Wrong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293875
You are deceived by your crush and turned into a product for consumption!
Chapter #1

A Date Gone Wrong

    by: TinyTom
You could not believe it. Every day, for the last month or so, you’d been casually flirting with Brooke, a very pretty woman you met at the local cafe. She had dark hair that went past her shoulders, fair skin, pretty light brown eyes, plump pink lips, and a smile that made your heart melt. She beyond sweet, especially towards you, and finally you asked her out, and here you were, at the end of a fantastic date with her.

“I had a great time, Brooke.”

“So did I,” she said warmly, gently placing her lips on your cheek. “Would you...like to come inside?”

Your heart pounded in your chest. You hadn't even considered the possibility that she would invite you in. As you can pondered whether or not you should be a gentleman and politely decline for now, Brooke smiled and made the decision for you, gently wrapping her arms around your neck. “No pressure; just come in and hang out with me for a little bit, please?”

Your heart beat harder and harder as she started to lean in, closing her eyes and bringing her lips together. Just before her lips touched yours, however, your vision started to get blurring, and then suddenly everything went black.

__________________________________________


When you came to, you were immediately overcome with a sense of panic and claustrophobia. You were completely naked and sealed inside of some kind of tube just big enough to fit your entire body. The only thing you could see other than the inside of the tube was a small window just big enough to show your face on the other side. Through it, you can see a gigantic woman sitting at a desk that fit her size. You couldn't make out exactly what she looked like, but she seemed pretty average looking. She was sucking on some kind of candy, but it seemed to be...squirming. Suddenly, there was a loud beep over some kind of intercom and the woman quickly swallowed whatever she was sucking on, the bugle visible going down her throat.

“Attention all new arrivals,” a cold female voice echoed loudly. “By now, you must be wondering where you are, how you got here, and what happened at the promotion interview, the money you were told you won, the date you thought you were on, or whatever other lie you were told. I regret to inform you that you have been targeted, deceived, and collected by one of our talented scouts. You were deemed to fit our specifications as someone who would not be missed. They then lured you into a situation where no one knew where you were, drugged you with our molecular alteration serum, shrank you to an inch in height, and delivered you to us in the tube you now find yourself in. As of now, you are no longer people; you are food. Food to be sold to our paying customers and consumed at their leisure. The only advice I can offer you at this time is to try not to anger the patron you are sold to, and pray for a quick and merciful trip to their stomach. Goodbye.”

Your heart pounded faster than it ever had before. This had to be some kind of nightmare. Wake up. Wake up! Just as you thought you may have a panic attack, your tube was yanked up by the woman at the desk. “That was quick. And here I was hoping I’d get to slurp ya down just like Steven just now. Oh well. You've been sold to...”

You have the following choices:

1. Smith field Country Club

2. Alpha Zeta Sorority

3. Sandy

*Noteb*
4. Violet

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyTom (UN: tiny9394 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyTom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3432110-A-Date-Gone-Wrong