*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You die a figure before you
  2. The discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping/cid/3443750-You-die-a-figure-before-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Trav
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2294891
What happens when a young man discovers they have the power to swap body parts
This choice: You die a figure before you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You die a figure before you

    by: Trav
Wading in the water you look back and see the life guard tower not realizing how far out you had already gone. So you decided that you’ll start going back in towards the shore when Al of a sudden a big wave crashes into you throwing you into the water you try to make you way to the top but wave after wave keeps crashing down on you when finally you can’t any more and darkness envelops you.

“Tim” say a shadowy figure. “ Tim…. It is not your time you have yet to discover your ability.” As you try to ask the figure what he was talking about you wake up on the beach coughing out the water that drowned you. Sitting back is Kimmie looking out of breath. “You know most people that go into water know how to swim. At least you’re ok.” She wraps a towel around you and tells you that there is an ambulance on it way to come take you to the hospital to get you checked out.
“Kimmie…” you say with a raspy voice. “Where is the other person?” She looks at you puzzled “you were the only out there.” You don’t question her anymore as you pass back out.

Later that day you are check out and all signs point to you being fine the doctor said that if you’re comfortable with it then you can go home you nod your head and begin the check out process.

Hours later you finally arrive back at you temporary home. Unlocking the door you fill no resistance, showing signs that it’s unlocked “that’s wired I could’ve sworn I locked it.” Walking in with caution you see the tv is on and you hear some one in the bathroom. Running over to the kitchen you grab a knife ready for anything. Right as you get to the bathroom door ready to face the intruder Kimmie pops out scaring you making you throw the knife. “Geez is that how you thank the person that saved your life?” She said with a half laugh. You think to yourself ~oh great not only does she think I can’t swim but now she thinks I’m trying to kill her~ you put on a small half smile “I’m sorry” you say “Ya I should have worn you about the rip tide sometimes it can be really strong and I just came by to make sure you were okay when you got home. Do you need anything I was just about to order dinner I’ll get you something if you want?” She says. “No thank you, I just want to get some rest I’ll see you tomorrow?” She smiles softly and says “ya I’ll come by tomorrow morning before I go to school to check on you.”
And with that she departs.

You have the following choices:

1. She left her swim suit in the bathroom

2. You go to bed

*Noteb*
3. Thinking about Kimmie Your body starts to change

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trav (UN: travharp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trav has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping/cid/3443750-You-die-a-figure-before-you