*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/WXLYGBVDY-Kenny-is-moving-in-his-sleep-sleepover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2297956
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet
This choice: His best friend Kenny is moving in his sleep (sleepover)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kenny is moving in his sleep (sleepover)

    by: Markus
Alex's curiosity grew as he brought his foot closer to his face, the smell intensifying. He wanted to explore, to understand why this scent was so tempting. He inhaled deeply, his nose mere inches from his sole, and as he did, a noise snapped him back to reality. It was his best friend Kenny, a 13 year old boy, stretching and yawning in the bed beside him. Kenny's foot, a size 10, had emerged from under the covers as he stretched, and Alex found himself unable to look away.

Alex lay still, his heart racing as he stared at Kenny's exposed foot. It was a sight that both intrigued and aroused him. Kenny's foot was larger than his own, with a high arch, long toes and smooth soles. There was something about Kenny's foot that fascinated him, perhaps it was the contrast to his own, or the way the morning light illuminated his sole.

As Kenny shifted in his sleep, Alex held his breath, worried that his friend would wake and catch him staring. But Kenny simply murmured something unintelligible and settled back into slumber. Alex, however, was wide awake. His eyes were fixed on Kenny's bare feet, one completely stretched out and the other still partially covered by the bedsheet. A thrill ran through Alex as he imagined what it would be like to touch and taste them.

Alex still had his own foot in front of his face. But as he smelled it, he imagined what Kenny's feet would smell like. A drop of saliva formed at the corner of his mouth as he imagined bringing Kenny's foot to his face, inhaling his teenage foot odor, and tasting the sweat and dust with his tongue. He wanted to feel the texture of the sole, the soft skin, and the calluses that had formed from years of playing soccer.

Alex's obsession with feet had been growing stronger lately, and he often found himself fantasizing about sucking toes and licking soles. He had kept this fetish a secret, even from his best friend, but tonight he was determined to act on his desires. He wanted to feel the softness of Kenny's boy feet against his lips and tongue.

Carefully, slowly, Alex slipped out of his bed, the wooden floor cool beneath his bare feet. He paused, taking a moment to steady his breath and calm his racing heart. Then, with a determined step, he moved closer to Kenny's sleeping body. He could see the gentle rise and fall of Kenny's chest as he slept, and he knew his friend was deep in slumber.

Kenny lay on his stomach, his back to Alex, one foot still exposed, the other partially hidden under the covers. Alex stood there for a moment, hesitating, his gaze fixed on that tempting foot. He wondered if he should wake Kenny, explain his newfound interest, and ask for his consent. But something held him back, a mix of shyness and the thrill of the secret.

Alex knelt by the bed, bringing himself to Kenny's level. Alex's eyes traced the contours of Kenny's foot, taking in every detail. He noticed the slight roughness of the heel, the way the sheets had left creases on the sole, and the lint that was still embedded in the cracks of the toes from their soccer game the day before.

Hesitantly, he reached out, his fingers hovering just above Kenny's foot. He could feel the heat radiating from it, and his heart pounded in his chest. With a gentle touch, he placed his hand on Kenny's sole, feeling the softness and warmth of it. Slowly, he began to caress the foot, running his hand over the arch, the heel and the ball of the foot, marveling at the unique sensation. He paused for a moment, breathing slowly and quietly, waiting to see if Kenny would move. But his friend remained asleep, oblivious to Alex's touch.

With a mix of excitement and nervousness, Alex gently pulled the bedsheet away, revealing Kenny's other foot. He moved that foot next to the other and there they were, Kenny's teen feet side by side, in all their glory. He took a moment to admire them, his breath quickening as he did so. Encouraged, Alex continued his exploration, his touch growing bolder. He stroked the soles, massaged the toes, and ran his thumb along the sensitive sides of the feet, feeling the smoothness of his feet.

He paid attention to every detail, every reaction, learning what brought the most pleasure to Kenny, even in his subconscious stateas he stirred slightly, and a soft sigh escaping his lips, but he didn't wake. As Alex indulged in his secret passion, his own feet started to ache with sensations, as if begging for similar treatment.

Finally, Alex leaned forward, bringing Kenny's foot closer to his face. He inhaled deeply, savoring the intense aroma that was so much stronger up close. It was a mix of grass and earth from the soccer field, and something uniquely Kenny. He wanted to commit this moment to memory—the sensation of his friend's sole against his cheek, the tickle of Kenny's toes against his skin, and the unique scent that was at once calming and stimulating.

Alex closed his eyes, inhaling deeply, and as he pulled back, he dared to do something even more intimate. Then, slowly, he extended his tongue and tasted the sole of Kenny's right foot.

The sensation was electric. Kenny's foot was soft and smooth, the taste faintly salty. Alex closed his eyes as he savored the feeling of his tongue against the delicate skin. He licked slowly, from the ball of the foot to the heel, taking his time to explore every inch. He paid extra attention to the sensitive areas, like the arch and the space between the toes, enjoying the subtle shifts in texture and flavor.

Kenny's boy feet were delicious, and Alex couldn't get enough. He sucked on each toe, one by one, gently at first, and then with increasing fervor, swallowing all the lint as he did so. He licked his feet, tracing patterns on Kenny's sole and his lips kissing and nibbling at the heel. As he sucked and licked, he gently massaged Kenny's feet with his hands, feeling the athletic shape.

The saltiness of Kenny's sweat exploded on his taste buds, and he moaned softly, the vibrations of his voice adding a new sensation to Kenny's foot. It was in that moment that Kenny shifted…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/WXLYGBVDY-Kenny-is-moving-in-his-sleep-sleepover