*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298579-The-town-of-shemales/cid/3472657-Who-are-you
by Illu8
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2298579
In a town of shemales, your greatest fantasies or horrors can come true. You decide
Chapter #1

Who are you?

    by: Illu8
Jake a white 18 year old with brown hair, skinny hairless body and a round ass with a 5 inch cock. You're in high-school and recently discovered you had a kink for shemales after moving to hidden peak with your family. you've decided to explore the town, and its surroundings. to better understand your new fetish.

Jim a 19 year old with black hair, tan skin, below average height, 4 inch cock, with a bubble butt you have always been concious of. Is a college student with straight vanilla sexual tastes, but due to applying to the wrong college you now must now deal with the onslaught of horny shemales everywhere you go. Can you avoid them or do you fail?

Tom a 29 year old divorcee, asian American with slightly pale white skin, black hair, slightly toned body, a decent size butt, and 5 inch cock. After separating from your ex wife you heard about this towns nice scenery, and decided to move here for a change of pace. How will you react when you realize the meaning behind "hidden peak's" name? And how will you adjust to this town?

a regular 20 year old african American female, with size d breasts, and a heart shaped ass, and hourglass figure, after traveling across the country for a bit, you end up in a odd town filled with mostly females. Interested, you decide to have a look around, and realize that the women here are packing something more than you. The women of hidden peaks also soon realize you're not a shemale. How do they react? And how do you want them to react?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Illu8 (UN: enlighten-nut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Illu8 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298579-The-town-of-shemales/cid/3472657-Who-are-you