*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. League Lineup
  2. The Tables have turned
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/GTKKSD4X5-League-Lineup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2299601
Visit a world where all humans shrunk and are at the mercy of their far bigger pokemon
This choice: Big Leagues  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

League Lineup

    by: punkachu
The Big Leagues storylines will mostly focus on larger pokemon.

Junko the Alpha Snorlax

Junko is not just A snorlax. She is The Snorlax. The leader of the Big Leagues, a 10 foot tall Alpha Snorlax who was an Ace level trainers lead pokemon before the whole Shrinking happened. She's not lounging around all day because she's lazy, she's lounging around all day because no enemy that has come to Big league territories would be worth it for her to get up and deal with them herself. That...does mean she mostly just hangs around and "plays" with Ren, her former trainer, nowadays tho.

Kitsu the Dragonite

Kitsu was always...possessive, lets say, of her trainer. She saw herself as the only friend that Mei needed before the shrinking, and her idea that she's all Mei should want has only gotten worse post shrinking. The first thing she did was "accidentally" crush Mei's boyfriend and now she's doing her best to make Mei want to be hers as much as she wants Mei...

Kanga the Kangaskhan

Before the shrinking and before she joined the Big Leagues, Kanga actually didn't have a trainer. But, when the infertile Kangaskhan found a crying, shrunken human child in the woods, alone, her maternal instincts kicked in, and she now has a surrogate son in the 12 year old orphan Tomo.

Bliss the... Blissey

A rather large, pink, and friendly seeming Pokemon, Blissey is one of the more trustworthy seeming members of the Big Leagues and the leader of a group of Chansey who have converted the old Pokecenter to a human-hospital for the (suprisingly plentiful) pokemon who still care about their trainers turned pets. Her former owner, a Nurse Joy, is also her main source of human medical knowledge so their regularly on her.

You have the following choices:

1. Junko

2. Kitsu

3. Kanga

*Noteb*
4. Bliss

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/GTKKSD4X5-League-Lineup