*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Inanimate TF Pen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300254-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen/cid/LWLBW324B-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2300254
A magic pen that can change anyone into anything as long as is inanimate.
Chapter #1

The Inanimate TF Pen

    by: Black angel
Long time ago, in a time when magic was everywhere it gives a quill with the power of transformation. It could change anyone into anything as long as it was inanimate. the last owner of the quill was a wizard names Zandramax. He used the quill to create a quiet life for himself. Anyone who dared tease him got a new life. For example, a group of children who laughed at him became a set of new mugs. He lived a long time and when he realized that his life was slowly coming to an end, he thought about what to do with the quill. He decided to sell the quill in the little shop he recently opened but only if he felt the person needed it. First he changed the quill to a pen. He then placed this in his shop. Some time passed and then one day the person came. It was ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Black angel (UN: jesurus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Black angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300254-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen/cid/LWLBW324B-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen