*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Your Opponent
  2. Choose Your Fighter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309879-Cub-wrestling-Ring/cid/GZ9NFWXKT-Meet-Your-Opponent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2309879
Follow a cub into a wrestling ring with an adult and see if they can come out victorious.
This choice: His Opponent:The Bull  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet Your Opponent

    by: Lmao23550
You are forced through a set of big double doors and spotlights are immediately are shined upon you. "How is this all in a factory?" You think. You walk towards the ring in the center of the room with the crowd surrounding it shouting absurd things at you. This set up is very similar to the wrestling matches you've seen on TV but just a much smaller and intimate version.

You enter the ring and a guy dressed like a referee grabs a mic and walks to the center of the ring. He looks very tall and muscular and is wearing shorts that are too small for him. You can see his genitals outline through his pants and they aren't small. As he walks past you, he slaps your ass. You gasp in surprise and cringe away from the referee. He laughs at this and follows you to the corner of the ring, crouches,gets in your face and whispers "You snuck around the wrong area kid, can't wait to see you get dominated". That shakes you and the ref gets up and announces who your opponent is.

"Weighing in at 269 pounds, 6'5 and a whole lot junk in his trunks we have "The Destroyer". You think to yourself what a stupid name for a wrestler then you see him. This gigantic man wearing nothing but a bright purple jockstrap that's barely holding onto his muscled body. His muscles look like they have muscle and he is so shiny he looks like he's been oiled up before the match. He flexes for the crowd as he walks to the ring, his bulge and ass bouncing as he takes every step. He steps into the ring, gives you a very 'innocent' smile and goes to his corner.

The ref sees you both are in position and once again gets back on the mic. "Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!!" The crowd goes wild with applause, you can see there are about a hundred people gathered around the ring. Mainly men but sprinkled here and there there are women in the crowd. "Tonight's match is not going to be a simple submission round. We decided to add a little flair to give the pipsqueaks a little hope of winning tonight. Tonight's match is a no holds barred but each of our opponents have different goals as to win the match.

The ref continues, "The little fox has to stay conscious for 5 minutes straight and The Destroyer has to keep that from happening and without wasting anymore time...LETS GET DIRTY!!!" The crowd gets louder with cheers for The Destroyer and he flexes for them. The bell rings and immediately stops and faces me and my stomach drops.

The Match Begins
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lmao23550 (UN: looneyooneyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lmao23550 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309879-Cub-wrestling-Ring/cid/GZ9NFWXKT-Meet-Your-Opponent