*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She wears them out of curiosity
  2. Diapers
  3. Emirichu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/V38755PXV-She-wears-them-out-of-curiosity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2319094
YouTubers of your choice have random fetishes.
This choice: She wears them out of curiosity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She wears them out of curiosity

    by: Captain
Emily always knew about ABDLs. However, that didn't stop her from being curious about how the diapers themselves felt. One day Emily got home and decided to do some research on abdl diapers. Emily fell in love with the pink ones she saw and brought them.

Emily spent the next couple of days looking more into ABDLs and other diapers that she might enjoy. It was a couple of days until Emily's diapers showed up. Emily happily grabbed her package and opened it. Emily smiled as she saw her pink diapers with strawberries on them.

Emily got herself undressed and laid a diaper out. Emily felt herself getting excited and a little nervous about trying a diaper. Emily then got the diaper around her waist and soon finished taping up the diaper. Emily felt the diaper around her and enjoyed the puffiness and thickness of them.

Emily sat down feeling the diaper around her which made her feel safe and secure. Emily kicked her legs in joy as she felt like a little kid again. Emily soon felt herself have the need to use the bathroom. Emily got up and thought for a moment. Then she decided if she was wearing a diaper why not use it for its purpose.

Emily got up and started grunting. Emily felt herself starting to shit herself. With every grunt and push Emily felt herself starting to enjoy the feeling of filling up a diaper. Emily soon finished pooping herself and liked the feeling of a full diaper.

“Guess I'll be wearing these bad boys for a bit.” Emily said, squishing her mess. Emily, wearing only a top and messy diaper, decided to do some chores. As Emily was cleaning she didn't realize that someone walked in and noticed her new clothing. Who was this person?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dadius

2. Her mom

*Noteb*
3. Jaiden

*Noteb*
4. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/V38755PXV-She-wears-them-out-of-curiosity