*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding a native.
  2. Arrival and disorientation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857207-Bio-world/cid/202895-Finding-a-native
by Gimlet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #857207
You arrive on an alien world where tools are living creatures and vore is commonplace.
This choice: Before you can react something touchs you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Finding a native.

    by: Gimlet
You are just trying to make your mind up if you can risk opening your eyes when something hard lands on your left shoulder. For a moment you freeze, wondering whether it is an animal touching you or a person's hand.
Finally you manage to turn your head and ease your eyes open. What you see shocks you.
Above you is a... creature. It looks like a squid standing upright on short tentacles but with a face about a third of the way up it's body. The face is sort of recognizable. There are two eyes, though they seem to have two pupils one above the other, there is a mouth, but lipless, and there is only a downward facing slit, or maybe flap, for a nose.
Glancing down you see one of it's tentacles is resting on your shoulder. It seems to be just staring at you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Panic!

*Noteb*
2. Try and talk with... it.

3. Pay a little more attention before reacting.

*Noteb*
4. Wait for it to do something.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gimlet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857207-Bio-world/cid/202895-Finding-a-native