*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/917431-Renamon-takes-Rika-out-on-a-romantic-feeding-da
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Renamon takes Rika out on a romantic feeding date...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Renamon takes Rika out on a romantic feeding da...

    by: Unknown
"Are you sure?" Renamon asked, though the mental link let her already know. She usually only saw such determination from Rika when it came to things like battle.

"Everyone expects so much!" Rika claimed, clearly exasperated. "We've got to keep in tip-top shape to battle, what, a few meager baddies even gogglehead couldn't screw up against? And mom, and her health food bullshit..." it took a lot for Rika to swear, Renamon knew that. The more Rika was thinking about it, the angrier she got.

"And let's not forget every man in Japan staring at me like, like I'm..."

"Food?" Renamon offered. Rika shot her an angry look, but just as quickly she nodded.

"Exactly. I just want...screw what they want. Screw 'em. I want the good life, I don't want to have to worry...maybe just let loose...the, well, soft life."

"I see." Renamon stood up. She briefly reached out and squeezed Rika's hand, which translated into a passionate embrace for a regular couple. "I can't say I don't know what you mean. The battles, the training, it all blurs together....but are you sure this is how you want to do it?"

"Yes." Rika said, folding her arms beneath her breasts. An iron will aside, Renamon did delight in seeing Rika play up her assets, subconsciously or not. And that got her thinking. She did love Rika, in her own way. Her trainer, partner best described it, her partner's happiness was paramount. Renamon's mind was made up instantly. Rika sensed this, and gave Renamon a sideways glance.

"What?" she asked, feeling a flood of acceptance and love from the mental link. Renamon usually guarded herself more than that.

"You're right." Renamon said. "And I have a plan. There's a new restaurant, only blocks away. Guillmon was talking about it. Caters especially to digmon...and their appetites. You can imagine."

Rika nodded, her eyes growing wide. "Renamon, would you-"

"Rika." Renamon cut her off. Their eyes met. "Of course. Come on." she guided her partner away. Rika could barely believe it. She looked at the back of her digimon as they headed through the city. Her expression softened briefly. Renamon would do anything for her....anything. She tended to forget that.

The restaurant in question was clearly designed with non-humans in mind. All but the biggest of digimon could have fit through its doors. And Rika and Renamon were seated in a booth so big Rika had to perch herself on the edge to reach the table and Renamon was nearly in need of a booster seat. The menu, cleverly, gave orders in sizes corresponding to a digimon's level. Rookie, Champion, and so on. Rika nearly laughed when she found, at the end of the size list, someone had added a piece of tape that read 'guillmon'. She decided to start herself off with a rookie bowl of miso soup. It wasn't much bigger than the average portion she would have given herself at home. She next decided to order some meat dumplings.

"Champion size." Renamon cut in right before the waitress turned away. The waitress, confused, just nodded and scribbled it down. Rika gave Renamon a questioning look. The vulpine digimon shrugged.

"I didn't think you'd want to wait." she said simply. Rika nodded, but started to get nervous. The soup was almost a meal in itself....

It was worse than she imagined, yet also better because of that. Digimon tended to grow a lot between sizes, and Rika was given a plate full of dumplings piled higher than her head. There was nothing to it but to give it her best shot. Rika ate methodically, giving it all the determination she gave her training. This was training in a way - fat training. And she wasn't going to get anywhere weak willed. Yet, after not even a dozen, Rika began to falter. There was just so much. Then Renamon had moved. She had finished her own meal some time ago. She slipped in besides Rika and picked up a dumpling. Her free hand went behind Rika's head, cradling it.

"Relax." she said. Rika nodded - she understood the rest psychically. She leaned back and opened her mouth. Renamon popped a dumpling in. She waited, and immediately gave Rika another as soon as Rika had swallowed the first. Rika struggled, but got it down. And the cycle continued. Renamon took to rubbing Rika's belly softly between dumplings, feeling her partner's pain and doing her best to soothe it. They made their way through an impressive amount. But Rika, gasping after swallowing her twenty-something-th dumpling, held up her hand.

"I, just, can't do it anymore. I'm sorry Renamon..." she sounded as if she had failed. Renamon realized how much this meant to Rika. But she could also feel her trainer's pain. Some times, a tactical retreat was in order. Yet it was leaving the food, not her fullness, that was making Rika sad. Renamon looked up. They still had half the plate to go. Quietly stroking Rika's belly, Renamon decides to....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/917431-Renamon-takes-Rika-out-on-a-romantic-feeding-da