*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You do know how to whistle right?
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947998-The-Forest-of-Deceit/cid/270185-You-do-know-how-to-whistle-right
by Nixs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #947998
Can you make it through the Forest of Deceit? Use your wits to make it through.
This choice: Right?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You do know how to whistle right?

    by: Nixs
Ahh right. such a good way to go. Well unless it turns into oncoming traffic then you should go another way. Right it is and right you go.

You turn right at the crossroad, walking along on your merry way as you whistle to yourself to keep your morale up. High notes, low notes and everything in between. What a masterful little skunk whistler you are. If only your music teacher could see you now, from behind those prison bars he's stuck behind for reasons we wont go into.

After a while of whistling you stop, bored of the tune or just being warry or your surroundings maybe? As you carry on, something catches your eyes under the rays of the silver moonlight. You walk closer to it before bending down to look at the something in the tracks.

You pick it up and run it through your fingers. It looks like a gold medallion but rather strangely it has no blemishes, no mud or anything. Rather odd as it was half burried in the mud.

You take it, and after giving it a good looking over consider it to not only be rather fetching but also think it looks mighty valuable. A golden circle with rubies embedded in it at three, six, nine and twelve o' clock is something someone would most likely look for it if they knew it was lost.

You continue your trail but as you do you hear someone whistling your own tune back at you. You pick it up in the distance and know you are safe, at least for now but still you freeze, panic stricken as you look around. You can't tell who or possibly what is following you.

Thinking quickly you decide the best course of action is for you to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nixs (UN: nixs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nixs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947998-The-Forest-of-Deceit/cid/270185-You-do-know-how-to-whistle-right