*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Busted!
  2. You do know how to whistle right?
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947998-The-Forest-of-Deceit/cid/310166-Busted
by Nixs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #947998
Can you make it through the Forest of Deceit? Use your wits to make it through.
This choice: Stay where you are and whistle back a tune you learnt on the inside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Busted!

    by: Nixs
The tune sounds familiar to you. You know you had heard it recently but couldn't remember exactly where. You clkeared your throat as you stood your ground for a moment.

You whistle back in the darkness. Silence. You whistle again and hear footsteps coming towards you. You step back to the middle of the road as their pace quickens and just as you are about to turn and run you see a duo of prison guards. The take one look at you and train their weapons on you.

"Awww fuck!" You say as you see them. Cursing your luck as you lift your hands. A pointed gun is a nice incentive to stop you from running afterall. They're gentle with you as they put the handcuffs.

"Congratulations buddy. This is the furthest anyone's got. Unlucky though. At least you got to enjoy freedom for a bit...."

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947998-The-Forest-of-Deceit/cid/310166-Busted