*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/246493-Inflation-Sure-lets-do-that
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: ...for something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Inflation? Sure, let's do that.

    by: Trucker4762000
Ormann looked to Nathaniel, “What wish would you make if I still had my magic?”

Nathaniel blushed. “It’s embarrassing.”

“There is no harm in telling me,” Ormann grinned, “I don’t have magic and who am I going to tell?”

“Well,” Nathaniel mused, “I guess… I would wish… that I was inflatable.”

“Inflatable?” Ormann asked with confusion.

“Yeah. Like… Some guys could be inflated with air and make their stomach huge. Of course, they have limits so it can hurt. I would wish that I could inflate all I want.. make myself look like that blueberry girl on Willy Wonka.. and I wouldn’t feel an ounce of pain whatsoever!”

“Your wish.. is my command.” grinned Ormann.

“What?” Nathaniel asked as he looked over to Ormann but suddenly was distracted by his expanding midsection. His shirt was growing tighter and tighter. When he placed his hands on his growing belly, it felt tight and when he thumped it, it made a hollow sound. “Oh… Ohhhh… I’m going to pop!”

Ormann could only chuckle.

Nathaniel stood abruptly as his the button on his pants popped apart. There was another surprise for him. As soon as he stood quickly, he could’ve sworn he flew into the air a couple inches before he settled. “What….” He was so busy panicking that he didn’t realize that it was painless.

“Relax,” said Ormann with a calming voice, “Enjoy.”

The next sound to rip through the air was Nathaniel’s shirt. His middle began to round out. Finally, Nathaniel began to realize that he felt light. “How big am I going to get?!” He tried to move but realized that the ballooning of his body was now reaching his knees and made it very hard to walk.

“You wanted to look like the blueberry girl, did you not?” Ormann grinned.

“Ye.. Yeah…” He tried to take another step but found it impossible to move his legs at all. His arms couldn’t move as it was beginning to be enveloped by the roundness of his taut skin. In moments, he was fully round with hands and feet wriggling out of the sphere. “Whoa! This feels so weird!”

Ormann stood and suddenly thumped Nathaniel like a melon, causing him to bounce down and up, hitting the ceiling with a slight ‘oof!’.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trucker4762000 (UN: trucker4762000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/246493-Inflation-Sure-lets-do-that