*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Becoming a giantess
  2. Jennifer's BIG discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/240437-Becoming-a-giantess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950207
The schools beautiful in-crowd decide to literally become bigger than everyone else.
This choice: Toy with the device and see if it can make her grow!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Becoming a giantess

    by: Chibichan
Jenn stood, leading back against the door as she turned the device over in her hands. "Maybe this thing can work in reverse. If I'm going to fix everyone I don't like, may as well do it all in one big rampage."

She was always kind of direct like this. Not really thinking things through until after she had a plan in motion. On the side of the remote she noticed a dial. It seemed to be for reversing the effects on a shrunken target. Surely it would have to work the same on a normal sized person.

Looking outside Jenn considered how tall she would be. Her tiny neighbour had just been a little taller than the grass. So, that would put her towering over the houses a bit at least. Maybe she could even use the device to continue growing afterward.

The other question would be where to go too. A few choices flooded through her mind as she spun the remote in hand. This could be interesting. Stepping outside, still in her blue, two piece swimsuit, Jenn pointed the remote at herself.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/240437-Becoming-a-giantess