*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Found and Lost
  2. The begginning of the trouble
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/971964-The-Magic-Stone/cid/251716-Found-and-Lost
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #971964
Upon walking to school, I find a magic stone in the bushes, whatll happen next?
This choice: Leave the rock there and tell someone about it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Found and Lost

    by: Andolina
I never do anything without my best friend, Scott. So, I'll wait here, on the front steps for his mom to drop him off. There he is, right on time. "Could she be more embarrassing?" Scott said as he wiped away his mother's kiss from his freckled cheek. "Hey. I gotta show you somethin'. Come here." I said to Scott as I yanked him by his arm and we headed for the bush.
"Look." I said as I pointed toward the glimmering light coming from under some dead leaves. "What is it?" Scott asked as he pulled away old branches and decaying leaves. "Don't touch it!" I shouted. Scott looked up at me. "I mean, I found it I wanna' be the one to pick it up." "OK, OK jeeze- gotta be such a hog." Scott replied. I knelt down next to him and reached out for the beautiful rock in front of me. It seemed to be floating, in fact, it was floating! I closed my hand around the stone and immediately felt a warm sensation radiating up my arm. "This is wonderful." I said in a dreamy voice that didn't seem to belong to me. I looked over at Scott and he was becoming fuzzy. "Scott? What's happening to me?" Scott reached out, but it was like he was afraid to touch me. "What's happening to me?" I reached for him. I felt like I was swimming underwater. My arms were heavy, my legs wouldn't move, I couldn't breathe. There is only one thing to do...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andolina (UN: memo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobby G. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/971964-The-Magic-Stone/cid/251716-Found-and-Lost