*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura paints
  2. Painting
  3. Sakura goes home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/256929-Sakura-paints
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: She doesn't see anything  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Sakura paints

    by: fighter07
Sakura stares down on the nail that Naruto is currently residing on. Naruto just sees the giant Sakura look at him, hoping she's noticed him.

"Sakura! Its me, Naruto! I'm here on the nail! Hey!" Naruto keeps yelling, hoping for a reaction from her.

Sakura though, doesn't see Naruto at all. She grabs the brush from the bottle, holds onto her foot with her other hand, and begins to paint her nail green. She casually paints it slowly, not noticing the tiny ninja on her nail screaming for his life.

"Sakura? Sakura! STOP!" Naruto yells, while he begins to run from the giant brush that just appeared in the distance. No matter how fast he runs, the brush is gaining on him.

Sakura just keeps painting her nail, without seeing Naruto at all, or hearing his screams.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto decides to use Rasengen on the brush!

2. Naruto quickly dodges to the left, escaping death

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fighter07 (UN: fighter07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/256929-Sakura-paints