*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267996-Fast-Fall-Breeze
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Teen · #1267996
A young girl is sent to a bording school. While there she finds the love of her life.
As they lowered my dads casket, I just wanted to jump onto it, open it and find my dad alive. I felt my leg move and my mom put her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her and was shocked. There wasnt a trace of a tear in her eyes. I was crying, but not just because i was sad, i was crying with hatred. My dads' own brother killed him in his new car. Also he is comming to live with us because my mom said we needed some extra help around the house.
After the ceremony my mom,Sharie, my uncle, Ron, and i went back to the house. "So Halie," my uncle said to me."Do you want anything to eat? You sure look thinner like you lost weight." I shook my head. If i opened my mouth, I would have cussed him out good. Thats why I hate my uncle. He is never sorry if he took a life. He killed a few people. "Oh it was just a accident" is what he always said. I went to my room and was just laying on my bed.
The next thing i know my mom is sitting on the edge of my bed, with a worried look on her face, "What's the matter?" By the look on her face, it looked like someone else she loved died. I looked at her, examined her. For the first time since my dad died, she was crying. "Hal," she was really crying when she was saying this." I can't take his any more. Your uncle just told me he had killed your dad on purpose." My mouth dropped open. I couldnt believe what my mom just told me. I was scared. I was hoping this was all a dream. I was feeling a little hungry, so i went to get some breakfast. " Are you feeling alright hon?" " Yeah mom. I feel fine."
After i finished most of my breakfast, i went out for a walk. I was walking alot latley. Maybe is was because i had a lot on my mind and i wanted time to think. I got to the park my friends and i would goof off.
© Copyright 2007 Michelle Anderson (bunnies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1267996-Fast-Fall-Breeze