*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
18
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067160-Research-and-ancestry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1067160 added March 29, 2024 at 9:55pm
Restrictions: None
Research and ancestry
Did a little research today and came across some things relevant to me and how I describe myself.....

First off my father was adopted but we don't know for sure if that changed his ancestry. I found out, through researching on my own because no one would answer my questions, that my dad is of Norwegian descent. Furthermore, Norwegian Vikings are descendants of Norsemen and Norse Druids. Thus my paternal magickal background.....

My mother we know for is of Belgium descent. What I found out today was a couple of things. People used to tell me there were no such things as Belgium gypsies. Well, they weren't wrong, but they weren't right either. They prefer to call themselves Roma, as gypsy is actually considered a derogatory term. So to sum up I am Belgium Roma, my maternal magickal background.

Now.... As for today.....
I went to crochet group only to have myself and one other student show up. The substitute teacher showed up fifteen minutes late and knew less than I did about what I wanted to ask questions about.....I'm going to give it one more go before I decide if I'm going to continue. In the meantime I am going to try to start an afghan on my own to take in with me.

Have not been able to talk to Steve today as his phone was messing up. *Cry* Top that off with the weather predicting freezing rain tomorrow and he probably wouldn't be coming over even if we were in touch..... I'm just going to try to not get upset if I don't hear from him for a couple of days......

Got my magick books in the mail today. Paged through them and I'm not as thrilled as I thought I would be but they are still good for referencing. Here's a list:

          The Book of Forbidden Knowledge - black magic, superstitions, charms and divination.

         Book of Shadows: 150 spells charms potions and enchantments for Wiccans

          Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft....

          The Witch's Book of Self-Care: magical ways to pamper soothe and care for your body and spirit.


That first book is because you cannot protect from black magic if you don't recognize it first....


Just not a good day but not extremely bad either......

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067160-Research-and-ancestry