*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
4
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074821-Blog-City-Prompt-8524
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1074821 added August 5, 2024 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
Blog City Prompt 8/5/24
Monday
August 5, 2024
2:40 pm

Blog City image large

Prompt: Pets and Animals
What is your relationship to your pets if you have any? And do you like animals in general?

I love animals. My first one was a gray cat with white paws and a gray chin named Gunther. I had a few others then my favorite cat, Buffy, who was hit by a car when she was old. Pugs-lei was my shihtzu dog I called Pookie. I now have a Boston Terrier named Jack. There is another dog here named Henry, and 3 cats named Ethan, Ron, and Harriet. Ethan is moving out with my grandson who just purchased his own home.

Buffy was intelligent. I could never figure out how she could open my bedroom door when it was tightly closed. Pookie got hit by a car when he pulled away from me running to a child motioning to him from across my street. He broke his pelvis and after an operation still functioned quite well until he had to be put to sleep with medical issues. Jack is almost 2 years old. He picked me as his person. He does not beg for people food. He sits quietly at my feet waiting for me to accidentally drop a morsel.

Ethan is mostly feral. The vet who we got him from left that part out when we adopted her. The litter, said the vet, was from a client who could not afford to keep them. We suspect he was about 4 weeks old when we got him, did not get the attention needed by the mother who may have been absent, and is a biter. I can handle him a little bit before he attacks with his claws outstretched. My grandson gets along okay with him and wants to give him a house with no other cats to compete with. Ron is a part Maine coon orange cat who has to be brushed often. He has a mane around his neck. Harriet was originally named Harry until she went in for her first shots and the vet advised us she was not a he.


© Copyright 2024 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074821-Blog-City-Prompt-8524