*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796802-Stories-all-around
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#796802 added December 10, 2013 at 9:02am
Restrictions: None
Stories all around...
I continue to help "Aunt Fanny's" daughter with her move to Georgia. Last week I packed up all her fragile china and glassware to be gifted to her son and his wife, and today and tomorrow I will be helping to sort out personal things she wants to take with her. She is so fragile herself...I have to keep my mind on what I am doing and not think about how it is affecting her.

One of my granddaughters had her twenty-sixth birthday yesterday. We celebrated together with dinner at Olive Garden last night, and I got caught up on all that has been happening in her life. She is completing her Master's Degree while continuing to work full time and take care of a home and husband...an amazing young lady. I am so proud of her.

My new drawing class I signed up for held a surprise last week. Terri, the instructor, is having a show of her students' artwork, and she invited me to hang my portrait of EAP. I have to make up my mind by the 7th...still debating with that inner voice. The work of some of her students is awesome. I will need to tell her something Wednesday at my next class. Sometimes Mr. Poe looks good...and sometimes he doesn't *Rolleyes*.



It is very chilly here this morning. After a few nights in the fifties, the house seems to completely cool off and take on that wintery feeling. It's the time when extra layers are necessary but stifling furnace heat remains out of the question. I have seen no birdies this morning but know they are hunkered down somewhere warm. Only a few black crows are braving the breeze in the front yard.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796802-Stories-all-around