*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3678221
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1280691
Special 24th WDC Anniversary Special Event! Come test your fortitude!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 5, 2024 at 8:00am
Stephanie 'Stiffy' Bing Completed
Whew! I have finally completed this challenge. Ẃeβ࿚ẂỉԎḈĥ , I'm tagging you so you can see this.

Please give feedback on 5 Newsletters of your choice, that come out during Birthday Week.

1. Replied to "Comedy Newsletter (September 4, 2024)
2. Replied to "Contests & Activities Newsletter (September 4, 2024)
3. Replied to "Drama Newsletter (September 4, 2024)
4. Replied to "For Authors Newsletter (September 4, 2024)
5. Replied to "Mystery Newsletter (September 4, 2024)

Enter 1 contest (Month of September.) And 2 activities during Birthday Week. Send the ID# of the forum post with your entry participations. (No, Wodehouse Challenge DOES NOT COUNT) … for obvious reasons. (However, Contest:"The Bard's Hall Contest" & Activity:"Angel-Witch Bingo! " do count! Though not required.) Also if you enter Cop Shop Mystery at The Bard’s Hall, you will receive and extra goody— like an Exclusive Awardicon!

I entered this contest: "The Bard's Hall Contest

My entry was posted here: "September Entry"  

STATIC
The Lochness Monster?  (E)
A story of exactly 24 sentences. Is that Nessie swimming in the lake over there?
#2326177 by Choconut

The two activities I took part in are: "Angel-Witch Bingo! and "Question of the Day!

Here are my posts: "Invalid Post"   and "Re: Re: QOTD: Friday, August 30th"   (please note, although it says Friday as the thread title, I wrote it this week)

Review 3 Newbies, post review links in your post replies, here.

1. Review of "Where, oh where? "
2. Review of "Awake At Night "
3. Review of "Transformation!"

Do 3 Anniversary reviews and post their IDs on "Anniversary Reviews

1. Review of "Charlie Chaplin Chews Chocolate Chutney"
2. Review of "The Ghost Of Me"
3. Review of "My Tabby Tiger"

Ẃeβ࿚ẂỉԎḈĥ , I'm a bit concerned about the anniversary reviews because you asked me to post them in the anniversary reviews forum, but I've just tried to, and it's a closed forum. I've posted loads of reviews there before, so I'm not sure why that's happened. I've emailed Annette to ask for her help. But she might not come back to me before the end of the challenge. I have done the reviews, though. You can see them here. I hope this is okay.

Tell me what your favorite ice cream is! *Laugh* If you don’t like ice cream, what’s your favorite substitute for ice cream?

Ooh, the most important question of this challenge *Bigsmile* I'm not a big fan of ice cream. It's too cold *Facepalm* But I am rather partial to Haagen Dazs' Belgian Chocolate. The little shavings of chocolate that run through it are delightful. I'd probably go for a substitute, though, and just have chocolate. Cadbury's Bournville (dark chocolate) is my favourite.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Stephanie 'Stiffy' Bing Completed · 09-05-24 8:00am
by Choconut
Re: Stephanie 'Stiffy' Bing Completed · 09-05-24 11:22am
by Ẃeβ࿚ẂỉԎḈĥ
Re: Re: Stephanie 'Stiffy' Bing Completed · 09-05-24 11:34am
by iKïyå§ama
Re: Re: Re: Stephanie 'Stiffy' Bing Completed · 09-06-24 5:14am
by Choconut

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3678221