*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play Darts
  2. Plans for the weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/524009-Play-Darts
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
This choice: Play Darts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play Darts

    by: Spudd
The guys decide to play Darts

With 5 guys Mike, Steve, Jimmy and Butch play first.

You say you'll get in on the second game and take the lowest scoring guys spot. Then you head to the bar at the back of the room and check out all the stuff there. There are bottles of whisky everyhere. Every kind of drink imaginable.

In the freezer you spy a bottle you think is vodka. There is no lable so you open it and take a whiff. "MMMMM" you think. Smells like Cherries and you decide to have a shot.

With the other guys attention on their dart game, you do not one, but two shots. It tastes just like Sweet Cherry Vodka. But then as it hits your stomach you feel a warm sensation running thru your veins.

You dont feel so well. The room starts spinning. You can't even concentrate long enough to yell to the guys for help before you black out.

When you awaken you find everything is HUGE. Well not really because you have actually Shrunk.

You are now only.......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1 Foot tall

*Noteb*
2. 6 inches Tall

3. 3 inches tall

4. 1 inch tall

*Noteb*
5. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/524009-Play-Darts