*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Comb the coves.
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/524660-Comb-the-coves
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1419104
You are a colossal squid with a hankering for human flesh, devour unsuspecting sea goers.
This choice: Comb the coves.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Comb the coves.

    by: Michael Jackson
Deciding the coves is the perfect place you start heading towards them. The large rocks and surrounding the coves make it impossible to see into them and it is highly easy to get lost in the maze like area. Any humans you take in here will be likely go unnoticed, swimming through the cove you find a group of sorrority girls on a twenty five foot long fishing boat. Do you decide to take the veritable feast laying in front of you, or move on in search of more suitable prey?

You have the following choices:

1. Gorge yourself, why waste a perfectly good feast?

2. Move on in search of easier prey.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/524660-Comb-the-coves