*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Towering
  2. The island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/555560-Towering
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1450261
An ancient God rises from the ocean, dominating everything.
This choice: ...only a breast!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Towering

    by: Tim
The ground was rumbling and Daniel ran towards his ship. The ship was falling down to the ocean like everything else when the breast started to turn vertically. He barely reached his anchor just before his ship splashed to the ocean. He looked around and saw something you don't just see every day.

Before him stood a woman. 3000 feet of a woman to be exact. She had long golden hair and sparkling emerald green eyes that shined brightly. Corals and mold were rumbling off her nude, perfectly round and erected massive breasts you could literally die for. Below the breasts were her stomach, the flattest part of her body, unlike her waist, which was full and round, sexily pointing out her pubical area that lowered to the ocean with her legs.

The woman opened her mouth.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tim (UN: kyljys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/555560-Towering