*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Test it on someone outside.
  2. The Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/607527-Test-it-on-someone-outside
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1495105
You come into possession of a very special device.
This choice: Test it on someone outside.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Test it on someone outside.

    by: msx
You look at the remote and stare at it in disbelief. “How the heck is something like this even possible?” you scoff. You turn the device to you test it on yourself then hesitate. “I’ll… try it on someone else… just in case…”

You grab your things; lock up your house, and head outside. It’s a beautiful day with the sun shining down and birds are chirping in the trees.

You decide to test the device and see two joggers, one male one female, coming towards you. “Hmm... Let’s see if this actually works.” You press a button… and nothing happens.

You press it again – still nothing.

“I knew it,” you say smugly, “utter rubbish…”

You go back into your house and see the parcel that you opened on the countertop. You toss the remote back at it and the whole thing including the box falls to the ground. “Dammit,” you think to yourself as you pick up your mess. You start to pick up everything then notice some odd looking batteries. They’re not the normal size just being a little shorter than AA batteries, but roughly the same diameter. They’re a generic brand - unmarked with just yellow and blue stripes around them.

“Oh, that’s why it doesn’t work. Ha!” you laugh. You turn over the box looking for some sort of instructions but don’t see any.

As much as you find this device preposterous, you can’t help but be intrigued and curious of this device that you still believed Jack had sent you. You insert the new found batteries in it and you hear the machine whir to life.

“Weird… well, I guess it’s time to…”

You have the following choices:

1. Test the device on yourself

2. Test it on someone outside

*Noteb*
3. Call over someone

4. Go to work!

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 msx (UN: froggy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/607527-Test-it-on-someone-outside