*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/667344-You-decide-to-wander-around-a-bit-other
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
This choice: You decide to wander around a bit (other)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You decide to wander around a bit (other)

    by: Texienne
You wander around for what seems like hours, seeing more weird critters than you ever thought could exist. You discover a spaceport and some kind of floating train station, and finally, the downtown, where at least occasionally you see people who look human, although they are always too far away for you to catch before you lose them in the crowds.

While staring at what looks like a giraffe with scales wearing a jacket, something jumps on your back letting out a female squeal and wrapping slender arms around you. You can feel a warm and not-so-small bosom pressing into your back. Whatever else she may be, she's certainly a mammal.

She lets you go so you can turn around. Her expression, which is completely human, changes when she sees your face. It is clear that she has mistaken you for someone else. It is also obvious she's something very close to 'human', but...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/667344-You-decide-to-wander-around-a-bit-other