*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yellow goes first
  2. And so the game begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/1225302-Yellow-goes-first
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550033
Can't change the rules, but you can change the players
This choice: Hailey (Yellow) goes first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yellow goes first

    by: Ifrit
Hailey smiled, "I guess I'll go first" she said happily as she picked up the dice, smiling to herself "Come on, double sixes" she said as she threw the dice. All they girl's eyes watched the dice bounce around the board one slows to a stop. "All right one six... just one more..." Hailey cheered watching the other die with some anticipation.
The die however only disappointed her, giving her a one. "Well, seven's not too bad" she said as she moved the peace along the board. She picked up the dice and smiled "Here Ash, you go next..." she said before the glass orb in the middle of the board begun to fog up, "Hm?" the girls wondered as they all lent in to take a look as the mist inside the glass formed into words...

You have the following choices:

1. Hailey grows taller

*Noteb*
2. Hailey's breasts grow

*Noteb*
3. Hailey's muscles grow

*Noteb*
4. Hailey grows a penis

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/1225302-Yellow-goes-first