*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/688121-Grew-and-played-with-a-cabin-in-the-mountains
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1556688
Sadistic trucker has strange powers and enjoys using them on unsuspecting victims.
This choice: Grew and played with a cabin in the mountains  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Grew and played with a cabin in the mountains

    by: Unknown
I went out on a long hike in the woods by myself one weekend. It was so relaxing. The weather was perfect - sun out and not a cloud in the sky. I hiked pretty far out in the mountains and set up camp. I was laying in my sleeping bag out on the ground when I saw fireworks in the sky. They seemed to be coming from a pretty close location.

I walked toward the noise and saw a cabin with a group guys partying. They looked to be frat boys. There were multiple kegs around the cabin. Trash was spewn everywhere. There must have been at least 8 guys and all of them were totally drunk or high. I fucking hate frat boys. When I went to college, frat guys made my life a living hell. I didn't think that kind of thing happened in college - just high school - but they tormented me. They always made jokes around me and got me kicked out of every party I ever tried going to. Eventually, I dropped out of school from the bullying. You would have thought that at my size, I would've kicked asses, but I was a pretty nice kid back then. This would make for a perfect weekend! I slipped off my shirt, shorts and boots. Wearing only an old jock, I quickly grew to 100 feet high. I have taken every chance that came along to make people like those guys miserable!

"Fee, fie, foe, fum...I smell drunk punks," I bellowed. The first guy that saw me fell over and passed out. I picked up a red jeep and dropped it upside down on top of a Lexus. The crushing sound was intense. There was now no way for them to escape except by foot. My huge size 19 feet were now crazy massive. I decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Slowly rip apart the house first

2. Torment the frat boys

*Noteb*
3. Play a "Game" with the punks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GrizzlyMike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/688121-Grew-and-played-with-a-cabin-in-the-mountains